Ground Level Water Recorder (Piezometer)
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- Price Range
- 45000.00 - 95000.00 INR
- 220 Volt (v)
- Power Supply
- -40 to 125 Celsius (oC)
The provided Ground Level Water Recorder Piezometer is made using high grade robust components in order to serve the best product to our customers. The said device is eminent in monitoring water level in the industrial sector as it is equipped with agricultural bores, ground water elevations, wells and many other due to which it is known in the market. Along with this, Ground Level Water Recorder Piezometer is a compact designed device which ensures easy handling as well as operations and can be accessed at a nominal rate by our customers.
- Heavy industrial CE approved pressure sensor.
- 10 V/m EMI protection according to HSE.
- Reverse polarity protection on input.
- Continuous data logging system using USB.
- Short circuit protection on output.
- ± 0.25 % accuracy of the final output.
- ± 1.0 % total error band.
- Compactly designed integration for making more sophisticated handling.
- Working temperature – Console: -20 -70 º C ; sensor : -40 to 105 º C.
- We are also providing solar based OEM instrument for remote usage.
- Industrial water level monitoring.
- Agriculture bores.
- Ground water elevations.
0 to 050
0 to 3.5
0 to 100
0 to 007
0 to 200
0 to 014
0 to 300
0 to 020
0 to 500
0 to 035
- Payment Terms
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 2 Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India